Sunday, May 7, 2017

Judgment Seat of Christ Series #6 - Part 143 of Riddles, Enigmas & Esoteric Imagery of Revelation


When the Son of Man comes in all His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory...all the nations will be gathered before him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats...and He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left...Matt. 25:31-33.  

In the last blog #5, we scripturally revealed how and when your name was written in the Book of Life, and how your name could be blotted out.  The sheep in this scripture were preserved in the Book of Life by accepting the blood sacrifice of Jesus Christ, while the goats rejected the blood sacrifice and their names were blotted out of the Book of Life - their choice. 

While living on the earth the goats lived the life of their choosing - education, career, fame and fortune - reveling in materialism.  They refused the offer of salvation and living eternity with Jesus Christ in His heavenly home.  Why would anyone reject this glorious eternity with the Savior of the world?  One thing I know, they haven't read the Bible where God describes His home very clearly.

But, all too often I hear people say, how could there be a loving God if He allows all the violence, destruction, wars, chaos, and anarchy to run rampant on the earth?  If there really is a God He would stop it.  If He really "loves the world" how could He allow little children to suffer rapes, incest, abuse, starvation and abandonment? 

These statements reveal to me that they don't know what God says about this topic.  When Adam & Eve disobeyed God, they lost their dominion over every living thing, and surrendered their allegiance to Satan.  He became god of this world...II Cor. 4:4.  The Apostle Peter said...be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour...I Pet. 5:8.  Satan does all the dirty work on the earth, while God gets all the blame - another lie!

God has set spiritual laws which He will not break.  Since He gave Adam & Eve the choice to surrender their allegiance to Him, or to Satan, they chose Satan to become their god, who will reign until the earth is finally destroyed.  Jesus was offered as the only way to become reconciled to God, so that mankind could legally receive His help while they lived in Satan's world.  God has to be invited into men's lives - He will not usurp Satan's earthly authority - but He did spiritually destroy Satan's authority and his power over death giving mankind back their dominion on the earth....Heb. 2:14-15. 

If men reject the blood sacrifice of Jesus Christ, then they will be subject to Satan and all the evil he accomplishes on the earth.   But if men invite Jesus into their lives, He gives them the power to resist Satan, and he will flee from them...James 4:7.  But, persecution will follow a Christian, bad things can befall him while he lives on the earth, but he counts it all joy because the testing of his faith will make him blameless at the Judgment Seat of Christ - his name is written in the Book of Life.

Do you want your friends and relatives to be called sheep or goats at the Judgment Seat of Christ?  You can do something about it!  What does scripture say on the subject?  One evening in l974, while studying the Bible I ran across the scripture...I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it, but I found no one...Ez. 22:30. 

Immediately I asked God if this means that I can stand in the gap for my loved ones so that judgment won't fall, before they accept Jesus as their Savior?  Please show me how to do this.  Then He showed me...let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need...Heb. 4:16.  Since I already knew that He was...not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance (II Pet. 3:9), I understood that I could invite Him to work in the lives of people who had not invited Him as yet - it is called - standing in the gap - until they finally call upon God themselves!  Wow...He has thought of everything! 

That night I was called to be an Intercessor to stand in the gap for those who have not accepted Jesus as their Savior, as yet.  It was 1974, and I immediately began to intercede for my parents who wanted nothing to do with God.  A few months before my mom died in l993, I was alone at her bedside, but she was not able to initiate conversation due to mini-strokes - her understanding was clear, though.

I let her know how I understood that she wanted nothing to do with God.  But, I asked what did she have to lose by accepting Him, if indeed when you die - you are dead forever?  But, what if by chance, I may be right, and you find that after you die, there really is a Heaven - a glorious afterlife - that you won't be able to partake of because you rejected Jesus Christ - your only ticket into this Paradise?  So, Mom, what do you have to lose by accepting Jesus Christ now - just in case I am right?

The morning my mom died in California, I immediately called my prayer partner Debbie, in Montana where I lived, and who had been interceding with me for Mom's salvation.  Just as she answered, she told me my mom died.  I said, "How did you know?"   She explained that she had been shown in a vision where she first saw me standing alone.  Then to my left she saw a women in a hospital gown running toward Jesus, where she leaped into His open arms.  She looked back at me who was jumping up and down like a cheerleader with my arms thrust in the air praising God, yelling three times, "She made it, she made it, she made it!"

When we were last together I asked, "What happens to the goats?"  It is very clear what happens to the goats in the Parable of the Sheep & Goats...then He will say to those on the left hand, Depart from Me you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels...Matt. 25:41.

Where is the everlasting fire - is it for real?  Stay tuned...


God's sheep question the doctrines of men...sheeple follow without question~~~







No comments: