Sunday, February 11, 2018

Invisible Spiritual Realm Series #5 - Part 176 of Riddles, Enigmas & Esoteric Imagery of Revelation


Jesus Christ spent His short earthly ministry revealing the invisible spiritual realm to His followers.  This is why it is imperative that we study the Bible and understand clearly who lives in the invisible spiritual realm and how they influence our lives on the earth.

Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom...Matt. 16:28.  What did Jesus mean by this statement?  Several days after this statement He took three of His apostles on a journey where He opened their eyes to see into the invisible spiritual realm so they could literally see Him in His kingdom - scripture gives us the account of this event.

Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John his brother, led them up on a high mountain by themselves...and He was transfigured before them...His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light...and behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them, talking with Him...Matt. 17:1-3. 

What does transfigured mean?  The word transfigured in the original Greek language is metamorphoo meaning:  transform; change. It is from this Greek word that we get the word metamorphosis.  The apostles were very aware that Elijah and Moses had died and left the earth centuries ago, yet Jesus allowed them to see into His kingdom how these two spiritual leaders were alive and well in the invisible spiritual realm.

While Peter was talking to the Lord...a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased...hear Him!...Matt. 17:5.  The three apostles fell on their faces very afraid because seeing into the invisible spiritual realm didn't make sense in their natural realm.  But Jesus came and touched them and said, Arise, and do not be afraid...when they lifted up their eyes, they saw no one but Jesus only...Matt 17:7-8.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever...Heb. 13:8.  This scripture confirms that Jesus deals with mankind the same way in every generation.  He wants us to understand clearly the happenings in the invisible spiritual realm.  In this modern generation His followers will experience supernatural experiences, not unlike the apostles in their day.

In this series I have been sharing a few of my experiences in the invisible spiritual realm, hoping it helps the seeker of Jesus Christ to not be afraid -- just as Jesus told His apostles.  Hopefully my testimony will help others understand that we all struggle in this earthly realm, but Jesus is the answer -- the only way to overcome theses obstacles.  When we were last together, I began to tell you that I was 14 years old when I began to hear voices from the invisible realm.  I had no idea that anyone lived in the invisible realm, so I assumed they were all in my head.  What did the voices tell me?

As I would gaze into the mirror combing my hair in preparation for school, I heard, "You are worthless, you are a failure and will never amount to anything.  You are taking up air that is meant for worthy people -- remove yourself from the earth!"  To make matters worse, I had cystic acne -- big purple ugly bumps (not pimples) that stayed in position 6 weeks.  When they finally disappeared a scar was left in its place.  While I would have 3-4 at a time, my poor sister suffered with these all over her face, neck & back.  Nonetheless, the voices assured me that I was ugly and no one loved me.

Now I know that these voices were demons, but there would be much suffering before I understood spiritual things.  So what made me vulnerable to the manifestation of these voices?  I was 7 years old when my grandpa Frankie died -- the one who showed me love.  No one thought a 7 year old could grieve, so I did so at night crying into my mattress (we weren't allowed pillows) agonizing my loss, all alone.  Soon after, I began to have a dream.  What was the dream?

I saw myself running franticly, heart pounding desperately, down a path made of bricks, a murky fog engulfing me, which prevented me from seeing who was chasing me.  I tried looking back, but never could see who was terrorizing me.  This dream recurred several times a year where I experienced the panic and terror over and over again, never knowing who was chasing me, nor why I was being chased.  I had no one to talk to about this.  I had no idea demons lived in the invisible realm.

When I was around 9 years old, my oldest sister told me, "You are so ugly, even your Mother doesn't love you!"  I finally got the answer I had been asking myself since my loving grandpa left me, "Why doesn't my Mother love me - no hugs no kisses - why am I so unlovable?"  My sisters were born at home, which was normal for those times and they had normal birth weights.  I was born in a hospital where my mom was so ill she had to stay 10 days.  My weight was just over 5 pounds.  One day I asked my grandmother what happened.  What did she tell me?  Stay tuned...

God's sheep question the doctrines of men...sheeple follow without question~~~








No comments: