Sunday, February 18, 2018

Invisible Spiritual Realm Series #6 - Part 177 of Riddles, Enigmas & Esoteric Imagery of Revelation


The purpose of this series is to open our eyes to the Invisible Spiritual Realm, and all the spiritual beings who dwell there - good and evil - and how they influence our earthly lives.  This is the eternal realm which will never pass away, unlike the earth and men's works, which will pass away someday...II Pet. 3:10-12.  Jesus taught His apostles and disciples about this realm and demonstrated the power and authority He was passing onto them when He leaves the earth.

Jesus commissioned His apostles to carry out His work across the planet when He said...Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature...he who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned...and these signs will follow those who believe:  in My Name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they will drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover...Mark 16:15-17.

As soon as Jesus Christ spoke these words to His apostles He ascended into Heaven.  Every command in this reference was demonstrated over and over by Jesus to His followers. This Great Commission is to all followers of Jesus throughout the generations.  While there are a few church bodies across the planet who follow His mandate, does your church?  If not, why not?

There are a couple of metaphors in this reference that must be understood before we can fulfill His commission.  What are the metaphors?  They will take up serpents, and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them.  Do you remember when Jesus told the 70 disciples...I give you authority to trample on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you...Luke 10:19?  This is metaphorical language.

Through metaphorical language Jesus is letting His followers know that demons & devils will come after them, but they will not be hurt.  To drink anything deadly means:  many will speak ugly rumors and evil lies against them, but these rumors & lies will not hurt them...no weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn...this is the heritage of the servants of the Lord...Is. 54:17.

Jesus demonstrated very clearly how to rebuke demons and cast them out of people.  This also means that each believer, who is oppressed and harassed by demons from the invisible spiritual realm, has the authority in the Name of Jesus to cast them out and into the dry places...Matt. 12:43.  Churches must get back to teaching the Great Commission -- all of it -- including speaking in new tongues and laying hands on the sick!  If your church isn't teaching all of the Great Commission  -  ask Jesus and He will be happy to show you everything about the Invisible Spiritual Realm.

In this series, I have been sharing some of my experiences with the beings that live in the invisible spiritual realm, and what precipitated the voices I began to hear at age 14, but could not see with my physical eyes.  I left off in the last blog in the middle of my testimony, where I asked my grandmother, why I was born in a hospital and at full term weighed only a little over 5 lb?  What made my mom so ill she had to stay in the hospital for 10 days? 

My grandmother answered, "Your Mom did not want to be pregnant, so she set out to starve herself, hoping the pregnancy would abort spontaneously, but that did not happen.  Instead, she lost 20 pounds, becoming seriously ill, nearly dying, thus the long stay in the hospital and your birth weight so low."  Now I understood why my parents would introduce me to new visitors to our home, "This is Annie who was not planned, but she is a stubborn little s... and is here anyway," followed by a hearty guffaw. 

When I was 14 years old, I had just gotten my report card for the 8 classes I was taking.  My Mom asked, "Why are you taking so many classes, you are wearing yourself out?"

I explained they were pre-college, so when I got to college these requirements would already be met.  She said, "What?  You aren't going to college.  I never got to go to college, which was my dream, so you certainly aren't going to go."  Then I asked, "Why did you offer college to your oldest child?"  She looked at me sternly and said, "Well, she had brains and talent."

When I protested that this wasn't fair to her two other children, she retorted, "Look, I didn't ask for you to be born, but I will do my duty and take care of you until you turn 18 -- but then you have to get out and take care of yourself!" 

When children are abandoned or rejected --  literally or emotionally -- they will either withdraw into their own sorrow, repeating to themselves how worthless they are, or they will rebel with aggressive behavior, to make others pay for their lot in life.  Either way, they become vulnerable to the wiles of the devil, who could during these times of sorrow, anger, and desire for revenge, possess them and lead them down a path of self-destruction. 

So when I read stories about people who have done unthinkable torture to others saying, "I heard voices tell me to kill, steal or destroy another human being or animal" I not only believe them, I know who lives inside of them, forcing them to commit these crimes against humanity.  Satan hates God, and the best way to get back at Him, is to kidnap His kids, possess them, and take them to Hell with him.  But God uses every trial in our life to draw us to Him, to empower us to overcome the Evil One.

The pain of abandonment and rejection provided my vulnerability to the voices of condemnation in the invisible spiritual realm.   My mother confirmed what my grandmother had told me, which plunged me into a deep depression until I was 31 years old.  During those long years I continued to dream that nightmare of being chased, and continued to hear the voices -- finding myself repeating their condemning words over and over to myself until I finally succumbed to their biding at age 31.  What happened at age 31?  Stay tuned...

God's sheep question the doctrines of men...sheeple follow without question~~~



No comments: