Sunday, March 4, 2018

Invisible Spiritual Realm Series #8 - Part 179 of Riddles, Enigmas & Esoteric Imagery of Revelation


In this blog series we are attempting to open our eyes to the abundant activity in the Invisible Spiritual Realm.   If we spend time in the Word of God - Bible - and in communion with Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, He will reveal the reality of this realm.  I remember one day in the early 70's when my husband snarled through clenched teeth, "I don't have to live, eat and breath Jesus Christ, like you do, to know I will go to Heaven." 

And he was right.  Repenting of our sins and accepting Jesus Christ as our Savior is the way to Heaven.  But this wasn't enough for me - I wanted to know Him intimately - I wanted to know everything about Him - the One who loved me when I couldn't even love myself - the One who died in my place so that I could be reconciled to my Creator.  I had a real family now, who accepted me just as I am, and I wanted to know all about them -- God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angels - so my passion has been lifelong!  Yes, I still live, eat and breath Jesus Christ, and will continue until He sends His angels to bring me to His home in the City of God.  The wonderful invisible spiritual realm has become a reality to me.

Daniel the prophet received a vision with esoteric imagery that perplexed him as to its meaning.  He sought God in prayer for three weeks for the answer.  Suddenly he saw...a certain man clothed in linen, whose waist was girded with gold of Uphaz!...his body was like beryl, his face like the appearance of lightning, his eyes like torches of fire, his arms and feet like burnished bronze in color, and the sound of his words like the voice of a multitude...Daniel 10:5-6.

The hand of this radiant being touched Daniel, who then spoke...O Daniel, man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak to you, and stand upright, for I have now been sent to you...do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words...Daniel 10:10-12.

It is important to note that the moment Daniel began to seek God for the meaning of the esoteric imagery in the vision, God heard Him and sent the answer -- but it took 3 weeks for the answer to reach Daniel. Why did it take so long?

But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia...Dan. 10:13.  There is an earthly nation of Persia, and there is a prince(s) in the invisible spiritual realm that presides over this pagan nation.  These spiritual rulers are described by the Apostle Paul...for we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places...Eph. 6:12.

Wicked rulers of darkness in the invisible spiritual realm are poised to oppose believers in Jesus Christ the moment they seek God for an answer, but prevailing prayer brings forth the answer, just as it did for Daniel.  Prevailing prayer means:  gain the victory.  I prayed over 20 years for my mom and over 25 years for my dad to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior, never doubting for one moment that this was His desire, because I knew...the Lord is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance...II Peter 3:9.  Just before they died each received the Lord.  Believe me, the battle is worth it!  Are you daily standing in the gap for someone's salvation?  If not, why not?

When we were last together I asked, "Can demons manifest through a human being right before your eyes? "  In this series I have been sharing with readers a few of my experiences with the invisible spiritual realm.  The Lord will educate us about this realm if we ask him, just as He did for Daniel.  It was Christmas time in 1970 and my mother was spending a few days with my sister who lived about 50 miles from me.  She did not want to encounter my husband, so invited me to join her there so she could see my baby who was nearly 4 months old, and my 6 year old.

Every weekend my husband took on his drunken womanizing gambling adventures, but I quietly packed, hoping he would use his company truck this particular weekend -- and he did.  We left on our adventure, knowing we would never be missed, because he was rarely home -- except to shower and sleep off his alcohol.  The kids had opened their packages and were enjoying their stockings from Santa, while the adults were relaxing after breakfast with more coffee, and catching-up. 

Suddenly we heard car doors banging out front and tires spewing gravel.  As we looked out the front window we saw that my husband had parked his truck and got in my car ready to take off.  Without thinking I ran out to stop him.  Just as I got in front of the car, which was facing the exterior of the house, I looked into the window and saw a horror that froze my feet to the ground  -- I couldn't move.

As I looked through the windshield I saw my husband slowly transform into a monster-like creature.  First I saw his eyes with flames spewing from dark pits.  Soon I saw lumps appear where his shoulders should be - then his face contorted into pits and ugly bumps & knots.  His very lovely curly hair disappeared, leaving his head pushed out of shape with grotesque bulges appearing all over.  His hands on the wheel took on the appearance of claws.  I could feel the desire to kill me emanating from him through the windshield -- it was that real!

I was transfixed by the horrific sight, couldn't move a muscle, while I thought in my mind, "What in the world am I sleeping with?!"  What happened next?  Stay tuned...

God's sheep question the doctrines of men...sheeple follow without question~~~

  
 


No comments: