Sunday, March 11, 2018

Invisible Spiritual Realm Series #9 - Part 180 of Riddles, Enigmas & Esoteric Imagery of Revelation


The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, and upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death Light has dawned...from that time Jesus began to preach and to say, Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand...Matt. 4:16-17.   Jesus Christ is the Light who came to the earth to reconcile sinners to their Creator - Father God in Heaven.  The place called Heaven resides in the invisible spiritual realm.  Jesus brought Heaven to the earth to reveal this realm to us, while explaining how to get there.

Jesus preached more about the happenings in the invisible spiritual realm than anything else.  If we saturate ourselves with the Word of God, our eyes will be opened to this reality.  Jesus said...Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven...Matt. 5:3.  

What does this mean?  Those who are poor in spirit are hungering for spiritual food.  Jesus said...I am the Bread of Life...John 6:48.  So the poor in spirit who are hungering for intimacy with Jesus Christ, wanting to know Him, will be blessed with the Kingdom of Heaven. 

Last week we studied how Daniel sought God earnestly in prayer for the interpretation of his vision...Daniel 10:1-13.  God sent an angel to him that gave the appearance of a man, yet, was an angel from the invisible spiritual realm.  This angel explained that God's answer to Daniel was impeded by the demonic angels who live in the invisible spiritual realm.  Daniel was not shown the demonic angels, but understood what the angel told him.  Michael, the archangel, was sent to help fight the demonic angels so that Daniel could finally receive his answer from God.

These events are also written for our benefit in the 21st century.  The beings who in the invisible spiritual realm, and all the happenings in this realm, have not changed throughout the ages.  Todays believers in Jesus Christ need to understand that more than any other time in history, this realm needs to be understood, because governments around the world are legalizing sin -  they are blatantly endorsing pagan religions and immorality -- massive demonic activity is at work.

If the happenings in the invisible spiritual realm haven't changed throughout the ages, what has changed?  I believe what has changed is the fact that modern Christians no longer participate in the invisible spiritual realm, because they have educated themselves to trust in the intelligentsia -- the learned theological scholars -- who pooh-pooh the happenings of the invisible spiritual realm.  As a whole, the Church no longer embraces or endorses the Great Commission - signs that should follow a believer -- cast out demons, speak with new tongues, and lay hands on the sick so they will recover...Mark 16:14-18.

While I always believed that Jesus died and left the earth to live again in Heaven, I never realized that the invisible spiritual realm was full of non-stop activity -- the concept never entered my mind -- and no one taught me.  When we were last together, I began to share an experience I had with this realm, before I understood anything about it.  I left you in the middle of my testimony with me standing in front of the car, horrified by what I was seeing through the windshield -- my husband was transforming into a grotesque creature right before my eyes.

I was transfixed by the horrific sight, couldn't move a muscle, while I thought in my mind, "What in the world am I sleeping with?!"  I rarely watched horror flicks, because the evil  monsters just seemed too real, and I didn't want to fill my mind with those scary sights.  But, now I was seeing an evil monster in real time, and didn't know what to do -- this was no movie!

Suddenly he pushed the gear shift into drive, his foot on the brake still, since the car didn't move yet.  I was still standing between the car and the wall, but I couldn't move out of the way -- still frozen to the ground.  At that moment I heard the voice of my mother coming from my left, where she was standing safely on the front porch.  She anxiously pointed and yelled, "Mary Ann, he looks like a demon -- get away from the car, he will run you down!"  I realized that she saw what I was seeing.  She had no knowledge of demons, nor interest in them, and neither did I.  We both knew innately though, we were watching a manifestation of demons in a human being -- just like the man of Gadara in the Bible...Mark 5:1-15.

At the sound of her raised voice, he looked her way, then pulled the gear into reverse, spun the wheels, throwing gravel everywhere, and sped sway.  Later we looked out the window and saw that my car had been returned and his truck was gone.  Two years later, when I was born again by the Spirit of God, the Bible explained what had happened on this day.

Angels are messengers sent from God to help us accomplish His plans and purposes on the earth.  Are there other notable angelic interventions described in the Bible?  Stay tuned...

God's sheep question the doctrines of men...sheeple follow without question~~~




No comments: